Monday 10 September 2018

Recent DSE CRT pickup designated for "unusual" displays


Recently picked up a 20" DSE branded TV to satisfy boards which rotates the other way or quite simply did not have a flip option.
The stereo function is also a little iffy, which I was able to fix by resoldering a dry joint.
But apart from that it could be the best setup flatscreen I ever saw.





This device was necessary to convert RGBS to YUV which is what the TV would accept as an RGB signal.


I just realised The Revenge of Shinobi is the altered version on the multicart...oh well..



This is the forementioned, dare I say it, perfect geometry.



Athena is one of those unflippable games, I had to play this like Igor. It was not unpleasant.





At the end of the day, it aint no PVM/BVM, but for $10, I am not complaining.


2 comments: