Sunday 23 December 2018

Roller coaster ride of emotions here so buckle up.

I was off to a friends to pick up my Pioneer monitor, sadly I saw this on the way...RIP Outrunners, we barely know you.


During my visit, I noticed a box of untested arcade PCBs. I had the weekend to myself so off to the test bench they go. I had to leave behind a Twin Cobra PCB as it was infested with ants and larvae, nightmare fuel it was...luckily it was a bootleg.


I let the pictures tell the story:




































I tested what I can, its a shame Alienstorm was not 100%...at least it went to a good friend who will fight for its revival. Best of luck~!

I also found this, but no sign of MJ unfortunately..


I decided to play St Dragon on the cabinet, it was a fine game and definitely a classic from NMK.






Sadly, the Pioneer monitor was not in great shape..





No comments:

Post a Comment