Sunday 27 September 2015

Wading through the treasure and Stool unpacking.

My arcade stools finally was released by New Zealand Customs and was promptly delivered to my workplace that same day.



I chose red fabric as the colour of choice to contrast with the rest of the colour scheme in the game room. Overall I am quite surprised about the size of the seat as it was bigger than I thought and the leg teflon was flush against the chrome which looks fantastic. The seat I chose also has also got extra strengthening to withstand heavier individuals and better upholstery. I am glad I bought it new as second hand seats would carry quite a lot of odour.



I came across this Banpresto PCB during the testing and archiving process, it was Ultraman Club. A super deformed Ultraman bomberman clone where you try to avoid familiar groups of kaiju and their projectiles while firing off your own. Its quite amusing seeing how his trademarked beam only stuns the kaiju rather can causing spontaneous explosion. There is a power meter at the bottom of his HP that accumulates and can launch a disk attack that consumes 3 blocks of power but passes through barriers and kills with 1 hit! The first boss is a giant Ultrama reminiscent of Kikikaikais' boss battle.




Second up requires no introduction, though James does a good job here:


I got this board from my recent haul, it is in great shape and sounds awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment