Friday 17 August 2018

CPS3 sets get and chilling out at the end of the week

Recently bought 2 x CPS3 sets from Trademe for a fair price, assuming one of the cartridge is working. I did not hesitate upon receiving the games to test them. Unfortunately, both cartridges have suicided so obtaining a superbios + regular SH-2 would be the best course of action.



Decided to drown my remorse in a few games of Pulstar on the MVS and also...


Finally playing this game in the correct orientation. Unlike most vertical games, NAMCO decided to go clockwise with this release. I found myself thoroughly enjoying the remixed versions of the classics. Pretty cool and wont miss a beat in a modern arcade establishment.


Also, I took the opportunity to test an official Sigma RGB cable that I got from Gaijinpunch a while back. Here is the thing, it works awesome...more so than the cables that I got from a well known cable making group. You can see their label on the floor of the picture above.


No comments:

Post a Comment