Wednesday 15 August 2018

Some "Forgotten" Projects and Alien3 set get

For almost a year my Forgotten World spinners were sitting on the shelf, so I took action and asked Alberto to make me one and it was a beauty. His panels are fashioned out of stainless steel so it would not rust and last for ages. The mounting screws also allowed me to mount any lever I desire, in this case I used some aftermarket ones since I hardly install this game.


Quick test making sure everything is working


Next I got a pair of positional guns, I wanted to get the smallest one possible so I could mount them on project boxes and play some ( well, one ) known working gun game: Namcos' Steel Gunner 2. The package that I need to buy to get the guns came with Aliens3:The Gun and a broken Tekken 2 board. I will try to install the Aliens3 rom on my working Spiderman board to see if I can get it going again.









No comments:

Post a Comment