Monday 13 August 2018

My recent trade and new games

After the dust has settled after the battery of tests and as a result I chose some games for myself.

Firstly I finally have a Thunder Zone board, finally the ice mobile in the artic stage makes sense.




Luckily I can toggle the dips to make it a 2 players game and allowing each player to choose different characters. But to be honest, this game really shines when 4 players play together.

Next, another multiplayer game that can be toggled to 2 players, it is Mystic Warriors: Wrath of the Ninjas:



The game like the title has a lot going for it including all the tropes you find in 80/90s martial art film. Thoroughly enjoy playing this game. The only downside is a small component broke off the sound module (duh! duh!) But it still plays well.

In addition to finally getting Pulstar for the MVS (will talk more about this gem later) I also got Lethal Thunder:




I was relieved to find this board not being a conversion and it plays great even after so many years. Colourful graphics, non stop action and tight gameplay makes this a winner for me.

I also received this little monitor as well as a gift:







Runs well enough for a test monitor and very thankful it was not dumped. The Megadrive is running in RGB 60Hz so it looks quite pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment